Đề Kiểm Tra Tiếng Anh Lớp 11 1 Tiết Có Đáp Án
Trong bài viết này, KISS English sẽ chia sẻ cho các bạn những đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh lớp 11 1 tiết có đáp án. Hãy theo dõi nhé.
Xem ngay cách học từ vựng siêu tốc và nhớ lâu tại đây nhé:
Video hướng dẫn cách học từ vựng siêu tốc | Ms Thuy KISS English
Sắp tới các bạn có bài kiểm tra 1 tiết môn tiếng Anh? Các bạn không đủ tài liệu để tự ôn luyện? Trong bài viết này, KISS English sẽ chia sẻ cho các bạn những bộ đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh lớp 11 1 tiết có đáp án nhé.
Đề Kiểm Tra Tiếng Anh Lớp 11 1 Tiết
A. PHẦN TRẮC NGHIỆM:
I. Pick out the word having the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest:
1. A. lovely B. novel C. cover D. money
2. A. favourite B. amazing C. late D. happy
3. A. humour B. honest C. vehicle D. hour
* Pick out the word that has the stress differently from that of the other words:
4. A. agree B. beauty C. father D. picture
5. A. enjoy B. destroy C. borrow D. mistake
II. Choose the correct answer to complete the following sentences:
6. Sara is going to spend next year ___________ at a university in Japan.
A. to study B. study C. studying D. studied
7. Jack admitted ___________ the money.
A. steal B. to steal C. having stealing D. having stolen
8. “I’m sorry I didn’t finish the report on time.” David ______ not finishing the report on time.
A. suggested B. apologized for C. advised D. insisted on
9. I have heard my little girl____________ the piano.
A. played B. plays C. to play D. playing
10. “It was nice of you to invite me to the dinner. Thank you,” Miss White ___________me for inviting her to the dinner
A. apologized B. suggested C. thanked D. congratulated
11. Each nation has many people who voluntarily take care of others.
A. look at B. get on with C. keep up with D. look after
12. The mother told her son ______ so impolitely.
A. not behaving B. not to behave
C. did not behave D. not behave
13. I warned An __________ staying at the hotel near the airport.
A. for B. from C. against D. away
14. Jennifer asked me where _______________ the week before.
A. had I gone B. did I go
C. I had gone D. was I going
15. A bank has promised a donation of $24 million toward the disaster fund.
A. connection B. addition C. contribution D. provision
16. People are now raising money for flood victims.
A. sending B. collecting C. paying D. making
17. You can congratulate yourself ___________ having done an excellent job.
A. on B. about C. against D. with
18. They had a really good chance of winning the national___________
A. compete B. competition C. competitor D. competitive
III. Choose the word or phrase among A, B, C or D that best fits the blank space in the following passage
Arriving in Hoi An around 9 p.m, I was really relieved when I discovered that the (19) ____ town was peacefully quiet, something I am really (20) ____ is that Hoi An at night may become crazy club scenes. In the next morning, I woke up very early, and walked around the town admiring waterfront areas where local fishermen were ready to go out for day fishing, the very lively market and extremely ring and empty streets. (21) ____ there was no tourist, only locals then and the souvenir shops were still close, I felt that Hoi An at that moment was an extremely gorgeous place to visit.
The yellowish Chinese styled houses along the street together with decorative bushes of bougainvillea flower are lovely sights and very (22) ____. The layout of houses was claimed to be unique for not strictly complied with Feng Shui but for benefit of better ventilation in tropical region. Another thing that I am really (23) ____ is the preservation of the whole town which is very amazing and very authentic, which is a thing that cannot be found in Melaka, Singapore or Macao. The Japanese Bridge is maybe the only sight that I found very interesting for its stories that the Japanese built this bridge in (24) ____ to calm evil serpent spirit “Namazu” that caused earthquake in very faraway Japan since they believe Hoi An is located on the back of the serpent. I strangely found that there are still many nice temples, (25) ____ the one dedicate to Confucius which has more unique and interesting Vietnamese elements more than the preserved one in the core zone.
I also (26) ____ that Hoi An is not only popular with European tourists but also Korean, Japanese, Australian and New Zealander. After sunset, the whole town waterfront becomes a night market with many local foods. And at that time Hoi An is very charming with hundreds of paper and (27) ____ lanterns. Hoi An at night seems to be a very popular place for pre-wedding photo shooting, as I saw many Vietnamese couples in their traditional dresses with their photographer teams everywhere especially around the Japanese Bridge, so a great place to see local contemporary weeding cultures.
All in all, I really enjoyed my time in Hoi An for its lovely (28) ____ nice townscape.
19. A. middle B. mainly C. whole D. major
20. A. neglected B. concerned C. noticed D. protected
21. A. Because B. As C. For D. Since
22. A. photograph B. photographer C. photogenic D. photography
23. A. impressing B. impressed C. impressive D. impression
24. A. order B. that C. as D. other
25. A. specially B. contrarily C. party D. especially
26. A. destroyed B. noted C. wrote D. ruined
27. A. silk B. clothes C. shirts D. shoes
28. A. weather B. atmosphere C. tent D. villager
B. PHẦN TỰ LUẬN:
I. Give the correct form of the verbs in bracket.
1. English (speak) ___________ all over the world.
2. Ms. Lan enjoys (teach) ____________ because she loves working with children.
3. By the time you came back we (clean) _________ your room.
4. When he (drive) __________ to work he had an accident.
5. When I (go) _________ home, my parents (watch) _________ T.V in the sitting room.
6. John had her car (repair) __________ yesterday.
7. When I (go) _________ home, my parents (cook) _________ dinner.
8. My car (repair) __________ yesterday.
9. My teacher asked us (study) __________ English every day.
10. Look at those dark clouds ! It (rain) ____________________
II. Rewrite the sentences without changing meaning from the roots:
1. “Remember to lock the door before going to school,” my sister said.
=> My sister reminded me_____________________________________________________
2. “I’m happy you have passed the final exams. Congratulations!” Tim said to his friend
=> Tim congratulated her_____________________________________________________
3. After she had done all homework, she went out for a party.
4. ‘If I were you, I’d read the exam questions very carefully.
=> He advised us __________________________________________________________.
5. Jack was late for the meeting because his watch was slow.
=> If Jack’s watch__________________________________________________________
6. People believe that he drove through the town at 90 km an hour.
=> He is _________________________________________________________________
7. My sister told me that she had seen that film the night before.
She said: “I _______________________________________________________________”
III. Read the passage and choose one correct answer for each question.
In many countries in the world, the second Sunday in May is Mother’s Day. Mother’s Day was the idea of an American woman, Anna Jarvis. Anna’s mother wasn’t alive any more, and Anna wanted a special day to remember her mother. Her friends agreed. However, many people in The U.S weren’t happy about Anna’s idea. Some thought a national day of celebration is unnecessary. Anna and her friends wrote letters to important people. These people liked the idea. Finally, on 8th May, 1914, President Woodrow Wilson made the second Sunday in May Mother’s Day, a day of celebration in The United States.
1. Who had the idea of Mother’s day?
2. Why did she come with the idea?
3. Why were many people in The U.S unhappy about the idea?
4. What did Anna and her friends do then?
5. Who made the second Sunday in May Mother’s Day?
Tải Đề Kiểm Tra Tiếng Anh Lớp 11 1 Tiết Có Đáp Án
100 Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh lớp 11 – Nguyễn Thanh Hoàng
Tham khảo thêm bài viết: http://kissenglishcenter.com/de-thi-hsg-lop-11-mon-tieng-anh/
Trên đây là những thông tin về đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh lớp 11 1 tiết mà KISS English muốn đem đến cho bạn. Hy vọng bài viết này phù hợp và bổ ích với bạn. Chúc bạn có một buổi học vui vẻ và hiệu quả.