Cách Làm Bánh Pizza Bằng Tiếng Anh 2022
Trong bài viết này, KISS English sẽ chia sẻ cho các bạn cách làm bánh pizza bằng tiếng Anh. Hãy theo dõi nhé.
Xem ngay cách học từ vựng siêu tốc và nhớ lâu tại đây nhé:
Video hướng dẫn cách học từ vựng siêu tốc | Ms Thuỷ KISS English
Pizza là món ăn nổi tiếng của Ý mà hầu như ai trong số chúng ta cũng ưa thích. Vậy bạn đã biết miêu tả cách làm pizza bằng tiếng Anh chưa? Trong bài viết này, KISS English sẽ cùng các bạn tìm hiểu nhé.
Cách Làm Pizza Bằng Tiếng Anh
Ingredients – Nguyên liệu
- For the pizza dough
1 1/2 cups (355 ml) warm water (105°F-115°F)
1 package (2 1/4 teaspoons) active dry yeast
3 3/4 cups (490g) bread flour
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (omit if cooking pizza in a wood-fired pizza oven)
2 teaspoons kosher salt
1 teaspoon sugar
- For making the pizza and toppings
Extra virgin olive oil
Cornmeal (to help slide the pizza onto the pizza stone)
Tomato sauce (smooth or pureed)
Firm mozzarella cheese, grated
Fresh soft mozzarella cheese, separated into small clumps
Fontina cheese, grated
Parmesan cheese, grated
Feta cheese, crumbled
Mushrooms, very thinly sliced if raw, otherwise first sautéed
Bell peppers, stems and seeds removed, very thinly sliced
Italian pepperoncini, thinly sliced
Italian sausage, cooked ahead and crumbled
Sliced black olives
Chopped fresh basil
Baby arugula, tossed in a little olive oil, added as pizza comes out of the oven
Pepperoni, thinly sliced
Onions, thinly sliced raw or caramelized
Ham, thinly sliced
Make the dough – chuẩn bị phần đế
Proof the yeast:
- Place the warm water in the large bowl of a heavy-duty stand mixer. Sprinkle the yeast over the warm water and let it sit for 5 minutes until the yeast is dissolved.
- After 5 minutes, stir if the yeast hasn’t dissolved completely. The yeast should begin to foam or bloom, indicating that the yeast is still active and alive.
(Note that if you are using “instant yeast” instead of “active yeast”, no proofing is required. Just add to the flour in the next step.)
Make and knead the pizza dough:
- Add the flour, salt, sugar, and olive oil, and using the mixing paddle attachment, mix on low speed for a minute. Then replace the mixing paddle with the dough hook attachment.
- Knead the pizza dough on low to medium speed using the dough hook about 7-10 minutes. (If you don’t have a mixer, you can mix the ingredients together and knead them by hand.)
- The dough should be a little sticky, or tacky to the touch. If it’s too wet, sprinkle in a little more flour.
Let the dough rise:
- Spread a thin layer of olive oil over the inside of a large bowl. Place the pizza dough in the bowl and turn it around so that it gets coated with the oil.
- At this point you can choose how long you want the dough to ferment and rise. A slow fermentation (24 hours in the fridge) will result in more complex flavors in the dough. A quick fermentation (1 1/2 hours in a warm place) will allow the dough to rise sufficiently to work with.
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap.
- For a quick rise, place the dough in a warm place (75°F to 85°F) for 1 1/2 hours.
- For a medium rise, place the dough in a regular room temperature place (your kitchen counter will do fine) for 8 hours. For a longer rise, chill the dough in the refrigerator for 24 hours (no more than 48 hours).
(The longer the rise (to a point) the better the flavor the crust will have.)
Prepare the pizza – chuẩn bị pizza
Place a pizza stone on a rack in the lower third of your oven. Preheat the oven to 475°F for at least 30 minutes, preferably an hour. If you don’t have a pizza stone, you can use a pizza pan or a thick baking sheet; you need something that will not warp at high temperatures.
Divide the dough into 2 balls: Remove the plastic cover from the dough. Dust your hands with flour and push the dough down so it deflates a bit. Divide the dough in half. Form 2 round balls of dough. Place each in its own bowl, cover with plastic and let sit for 15 minutes (or up to 2 hours).
Prepare your desired toppings. About a third a cup each of tomato sauce and cheese would be sufficient for one pizza. One to two mushrooms thinly sliced will cover a pizza.
Flatten the dough ball, and stretch out into a round: Working one ball of dough at a time, take one ball of dough and flatten it with your hands on a lightly floured work surface.
Starting at the center and working outwards, use your fingertips to press the dough to 1/2-inch thick. Turn and stretch the dough until it will not stretch further. Let the dough relax 5 minutes and then continue to stretch it until it reaches the desired diameter—10 to 12 inches.
Brush the dough top with olive oil:
Use your fingertips to press down and make dents along the surface of the dough to prevent bubbling. Brush the top of the dough with olive oil (to prevent it from getting soggy from the toppings). Let rest another 10 to 15 minutes. Repeat with the second ball of dough.
Sprinkle the pizza peel with cornmeal, put flattened dough on top: Lightly sprinkle your pizza peel (or flat baking sheet) with cornmeal. (The corn meal will act as little ball bearings to help move the pizza from the pizza peel into the oven.)
Spread with tomato sauce and sprinkle with toppings
Slide pizza into the oven and bake pizza in the 475°F oven, one at a time, until the crust is browned and the cheese is golden, about 10 to 15 minutes. If you want, toward the end of the cooking time you can sprinkle on a little more cheese.
Từ Vựng Liên Quan Đến Cách Làm Bánh Pizza Bàng Tiếng Anh
Cake pan → Khuôn làm bánh
Mixing bowl → Thố trộn bột
Sieve → Rây bột
Flour – sifter → Cái rây bột bánh
Whisk → Phới lồng
Spatula → Phới trộn bột
Electric mixer → Máy đánh trứng/máy trộn bột
Parchment paper → Giấy nến
Kitchen foil → Giấy bạc
Pastry brush → Cọ quét bánh
Oven mitts → Găng tay chống nóng
Kitchen scale → Cân nhà bếp
Oven → Lò nướng
Baking sheet → Khay nướng bánh
Rolling pin → Cây cán bột
Tablespoon → Thìa to
Measuring cups → Cốc đong
Measuring spoons → Thìa đong
Cup → Chén
Bowl → Bát
Grater/ Cheese Grater → Cái nạo/ nạo phô mai
Tray → Cái khay (mâm)
Knife → Dao
Chopping board → Cái thớt
Sauce pan → Cái nồi
Frying pan → Chảo rán
Plain flour/ all-purpose flour → Bột mì
Glutinous flour → Bột nếp
Tapioca flour → Bột năng
Rice flour → Bột gạo
Cornflour flour → Bột bắp
Bread flour → Bột bánh mì
Baking powder → Bột nở
Yeast → Men nở
Egg → Trứng
Sugar → Đường
Salt → Muối
Ketchup → Sốt cà chua
Cooking oil → Dầu ăn
Measurec → Đong
Mix → Trộn
Grease → Trộn với dầu hoặc bơ
Beat → Đánh trứng nhánh
Blend → Hòa, xay (bằng máy xay)
Grate → Bào
Spread → Phết (bơ, phô mai)
Bake → Đút lò/ Nướng bằng lò
Grill → Nướng
Tham khảo thêm bài viết: https://kissenglishcenter.com/cach-lam-banh-bao-bang-tieng-anh/
Trên đây là những thông tin về cách làm bánh pizza bằng tiếng Anh mà KISS English muốn đem đến cho bạn. Hy vọng bài viết này phù hợp và bổ ích với bạn. Chúc bạn có một buổi học vui vẻ và hiệu quả.