Bài Tập Tiếng Anh Lớp 12 Theo Từng Unit
Trong bài viết này, KISS English sẽ chia sẻ cho các bạn những bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 12 theo từng unit. Hãy theo dõi nhé.
Xem ngay mẹo ghi nhớ câu điều kiện loại 1 tại đây:
Video hướng dẫn mẹo ghi nhớ câu điều kiện loại 1 | Ms Thuỷ KISS English
Lớp 12 là giai đoạn quan trọng nhất của học sinh. Vậy nên các bạn cần siêng năng học tập để củng cố kiến thức trước khi thi đại học. Trong bài viết này, KISS English sẽ chia sẻ cho các bạn những bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 12 theo từng unit. Hãy theo dõi nhé.
Bài Tập Tiếng Anh Lớp 12 Theo Từng Unit (Trắc Nghiệm)
Choose the word which is stressed differently from the rest.
1. A. hospital B. mischievous C. supportive D. special
2. A. family B. whenever C. obedient D. solution
3. A. biologist B. generally C. responsible D. security
4. A. confident B. important C. together D. exciting
5. A. possible B. university C. secondary D. suitable
Choose a, b, c, or d that best completes each sentence.
6. Each of us must take___________ for our own actions.
A. probability B. ability C. possibility D. responsibility
7. These quick and easy___________ can be effective in the short term, but they have a cost.
A. solve B. solvable C. solutions D. solvability
8. John is_____________ only child in his family so his parents love him a lot.
A. a B. an C. the D. no article
9. According to the boss, John is the most______________ for the position of executive secretary.
A. supportive B. caring C. suitable D. comfortable
10. She got up late and rushed to the bus stop.
A. came into B. went leisurely C. went quickly D. dropped by
11. Billy, come and give me a hand with cooking.
A. help B. prepared C. be busy D. attempt
12. Whenever problems come up, we discuss them frankly and find solutions quickly.
A. happen B. encounter C. arrive D. clean
13. What are the____________ of that country? – I think it is some kinds of cheese and sauces.
A. drinks B. beverages C. grains D. special dishes
14. Peter tried his best and passed the driving test at the first.
A. try B. attempt C. doing D. aim
15. Where is Jimmy? – He is work. He is busy his monthly report__________.
A. on/ for B. in/ about C. to/ through D. at/ with
16. With greatly increased workloads, everyone is____________ pressure now.
A. under B. above C. upon D. out of
17. We arenot allowed___________ jeans at school.
A. wear B. to wear C. wearing D. worn
18. Sometimes I do notfeel like____________ to my sibling about my troubles.
A. talk B. to talk C. talking D. talked
19. The worker was________ his boss expected, so he was offered a raise.
A. more hard-working B. as hard-working than
C. more hard-working than D. more hard-working as
20. John____________ a respectful and obedient student.
A. said to be B. is said C. is said being D. is said to be
21. I love__________ films but I seldom find time to go the cinema.
A. see B. saw C. seen D. seeing
22. In the last hundred years, traveling___________ much easier and more comfortable.
A. becomes B. has become C. became D. will become
23. In the 19th century, it___________ two or three months to cross North America by covered wagon.
A. took B. had taken C. had taken D. was taking
24. In the past the trip_____ very rough and often dangerous, but things__________ a great deal in the last hundred and fifty years.
A. was/ have changed B. is/ change
C. had been/ will change D. has been/ changed
25. Now you_________ from New York to Los Angeles in a matter of hours. [not more than]
A. are flying B. would fly C. will fly D. can fly
26. When Carol____________ last night, I my favorite show on television.
A. was calling/ watched B. called/ have watched
C. called/ was watching D. had called/ watched
27. By this time next summer, you__________ your studies.
A. completes B.will complete C. are completing D. will have completed
28. Right now, Jim___________ the newspaper and Kathy dinner.
A. reads/ has cooked
B. is reading/ is cooking
C. has read/ was cooking
D. read/ will be cooking
29. Last night at this time, they__________ the same thing. She___________ and he___________ Newspaper.
A. are doing/ is cooking/ is reading
B. were doing/ was cooking/ was reading
C. was doing/ has cooked/ is reading
D. had done/ was cooking/ read
30. When I___________ home last night, I__________ that Jane____________ a beautiful candlelight dinner.
A. had arrived/ discovered/ prepared
B. was arriving/ had discovered/ was preparing
C. have arrived/ was discovering/ had prepared
D. arrived/ discovered/ was preparing
Choose the sentence which has the closest meaning to the original one.
31. They are not allowed to go out in the evening by their parents.
A. Their parents do not want them to go out in the evening.
B. Their parents never let them to go out in the evening.
C. Going out in the evening is permitted by their parents.
D. Although their parents do not allow, they still go out in the evening.
32. Although my parents are busy at work, they tryto find time for their children.
A. My parents are so busy at work that they cannot find time for their children.
B. Busy at work as my parents are, they try to find time for their children.
C. My parents are too busy at work to find time for their children.
D. My friends rarely have time for their children because they are busy at work.
33. His eel soup is better than any other soups I have ever eaten.
A. Of all the soups I have ever eaten, his eel soup is the best.
B. I have ever eaten many soups that are better than his eel soup.
C. His eel soup is the worst of all soups I have eaten.
D. His eel soup is good but I have ever eaten many others better.
34. She gets up early to prepare breakfast so that her children can come to school on time.
A. Despite her getting up early to prepare breakfast, her children cannot come to school on time.
B. Because she wants her children to come to school on time, she gets up early to prepare breakfast.
C. If she does not get up early to prepare breakfast, her children will not come to school on time.
D. Unless she gets up early to prepare breakfast, her children will not come to school ontime.
35. The last time I went to the museum was a year ago.
A. I have not been to the museum for a year.
B. A year ago, I often went to the museum.
C. My going to the museum lasted a year.
D. At last I went to the museum after a year.
Choose the word which is stressed differently from the rest.
Câu 1: A. attract B. person C. signal D. instance
Câu 2: A. verbal B. suppose C. even D. either
Câu 3:A. example B. consider C. several D. attention
Câu 4: A. situation B. appropriate C. informality D. entertainment
Câu 5: A. across B. simply C. common D. brother
Choose A, B, C, or D that best completes each unfinished sentence.
Câu 6: She is a kind of woman who does not care much of work but generally _______ meals, movies or late nights at a club with her colleagues.
A. supposes B. discusses C. attends D. socializes
Câu 7: I didn’t think his comments were very appropriate at the time.
A. correct B. right C. suitable D. exact
Câu 8: You should _______ more attention to what your teacher explains.
A. make B. get C. set D. pay
Câu 9: Body language is a potent form of _______ communication.
A. verbal B. non-verbal C. tongue D. oral
Câu 10: Our teacher often said, “Who knows the answer? _______ your hand.”
A. Rise B. Lift C. Raise D. Heighten
Câu 11: This is the instance where big, obvious non-verbal signals are appropriate.
A. matter B. attention C. place D. situation.
Câu 12: They started, as _______ gatherings but they have become increasingly formalized in the last few years.
A. informal B. informally C. informalize D. informality
Câu 13: Children who are isolated and lonely seem to have poor language and ________.
A. communicate B. communication C. communicative D. communicator
Câu 14: The lecturer explained the problem very clearly and is always _______ in response to questions.
A. attention B. attentively C. attentive D. attentiveness
Câu 15: Pay more attention _______ picture and you can find out who is the robber.
A. to B. for C. at D. on
Câu 16: She looked _______ me, smiling happily and confidently.
A. on B. forward to C. over D. at
Câu 17: What an attractive hair style you have got, Mary! – _______
A. Thank you very much. I am afraid B. You are telling a lie
C. Thank you for your compliment D. I don’t like your sayings
Câu 18: In _______ most social situations, _______ informality is appreciated.
A. Ø / Ø B. the / an C. a / the D. the / a
Câu 19: What_______ beautiful dress you are wearing! – Thank you. That is _______ nice compliment.
A. Ø / Ø B. the / Ø C. a / a D. the / the
Câu 20: ______ you wanted to ask your teacher a question during his lecture, what would you do?
A. As B. As if C. Even of D. suppose
Câu 21: John asked me _______ in English.
A. what does this word mean
B. what that word means
C. what did this word mean
D. what that word meant
Câu 22: The mother told her son _______ so impolitely.
A. not behave B. not to behave C. not behaving D. did not behave
Câu 23: She said she _______ collect it for me after work.
A. would B. did C. must D. had
Câu 24: She said I _______ an angel.
A. am B. was C. were D. have been
Câu 25: I have ever told you he _______ unreliable.
A. is B. were C. had been D. would be
Câu 26: I told him _______ the word to Jane somehow that I _______ to reach her during the early hours.
A. passing / will try B. he will pass / tried
C. to pass / would be trying D. he passed / have tried
Câu 27: Laura said she had worked on the assignment since _______.
A. yesterday B. two days ago C. the day before D. the next day
Câu 28: John asked me _______ interested in any kind of sports.
A. if I were B. if were I C. if was I D. if I was
Câu 29: I _______ you everything I am doing, and you have to do the same.
A. will tell B. would tell C. told D. was telling
Câu 30: John asked me _______ that film the night before.
A. that I saw B. had I seen C. if I had seen D. if had I seen
Bài Tập Tiếng Anh Lớp 12 Theo Từng Unit (Tự Luận)
Fill in each blank with one appropriate word from the box.
biodiversity vulnerable extinct habitat reserves awareness deforestation overexploitation conservation contaminated
1. She has been interested in working with orphans and ________ children.
2. ________ is the most important cause of freshwater turtle extinctions.
3. Many more species potentially will become ________, without gaining public notice.
4. ________ is the variety of plant and animal species present in the natural environment.
5. They developed ________ programs aimed at protecting threatened and endangered species.
6. A ________ is the natural environment in which an organism lives.
7. A number of wildlife _______ have been established to preserve endangered species from extinction.
8. _________ is the act of cutting down or burning the trees in an area.
9. The main objective of our program is to raise _______ on biodiversity conservation to students.
10. When food becomes _________ , it has the potential to make you sick.
Complete the sentences with may or might followed by the correct forms of the verb in brackets. If both /wand might are possible, indicate this.
1. ‘Where’s Emma?’ ~ I don’t know. She (be) out shopping, I suppose.
2. If you went to bed for an hour, you (feel) better.
3. The painting (not be) a masterpiece, but you’ve got to admit that the colours are striking.
4. Do you think Jean (complete) the report by now?
5. The planet Venus (see) clearly in the night sky during this month.
6. My tweed jacket isn’t in my closet. I think my roommate (borrow) it. He often borrows my clothes without asking me.
7. Is that John’s car-that just stopped? He (wait) for us.
8. She (not/ dance) very gracefully, but she had a lot of energy and enthusiasm.
9. Jane said that she (go) and stay with her mother.
10. I’ve heard that the newsagents is losing a lot of money and it (close) down.
11. His maths (improve) by the time the exam comes round.
12. Students (not use) the staff car park.
13. Where’s Jane? I haven’t seen her for weeks. ~ I’m not sure. She (travel) in Europe.
14. Don’t let the children play in this room. They (break) something.
15. If I were in Tom’s position, I (look) for another job.
Complete the following sentences with can, could, be able to, may, might, must, need, have to. Add not if necessary for a sentence to make sense.
1. I feel absolutely awful. I think I __________ have flu.
2. I used to _________ run for miles. Now I _________ even run round the block!
3. Let’s be quiet when we go into the baby’s room. The baby _______ be sleeping, and we don’t want to wake her up.
4. I _____ swim really well when I was six years old.
5. Although she had a broken leg, she _______ swim to the shore.
6. She _______ reserve the seat – there’ll be plenty of room.
7. You ________ have a special licence to drive lorries weighing over two tons.
8. Billy, come away from that dog. It _______ bite you.
9. In the United States, elementary education is compulsory. All children _________ , attend six years of elementary school.
10. At my last job, we ________ make any personal phone calls from the office. We ______ use the public call box in the street!
11. Smoking ________ cause all sorts of physical problems.
12. I ________ phone Steve when I get home. I said I’d call him last night, but I forgot.
13. Johnny! You ________ play with sharp knives. Put that knife down immediately!
14. Guests _______ leave their valuables in the hotel safe if they wish.
15. My father gave me a letter to post. I ________
Trên đây là những bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 12 theo từng unit mà KISS English muốn đem đến cho bạn. Hy vọng bài viết này phù hợp và bổ ích với bạn. Chúc bạn có một buổi học vui vẻ và hiệu quả.