Bài Tập Tiếng Anh Lớp 11 Có Đáp Án (2022)
Trong bài viết này, KISS English sẽ chia sẻ cho các bạn những bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 11 có đáp án hay và chọn lọc. Hãy theo dõi nhé.
Xem ngay cách nắm thuộc lòng 12 thì trong tiếng Anh tại đây:
Video hướng dẫn cách nắm thuộc lòng 12 thì trong tiếng Anh | Ms Thuỷ KISS English
Ngữ pháp tiếng Anh 11 khá khó và các bạn cần phải tập trung luyện tập thật nhiều để nắm vững các kiến thức quan trọng. Trong bài viết này, KISS English sẽ chia sẻ cho các bạn những bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 11 có đáp án hay và chọn lọc. Hãy theo dõi nhé.
Bài Tập Tiếng Anh Lớp 11 Có Đáp Án (Trắc Nghiệm)
1. The pop singer sings very _______.
A. beautified B. beautifully C. beauty D. beautiful
2. Mr. Brown _______ in the company for 5 years before he moved there.
A. worked B. has worked C. works D. had worked
3. Martin denied _______ the man on the day of the crime.
A. to have seen B. to see C. having seen D. of having seen
4. It was _______ a difficult question that we couldn’t answer it.
A. too B. so C. very D. such
5. I retired when I was sixty and now I’m living on my _______ .
A. wages B. pay C. pension D. salary
6. My grandpa is the most conservative person in my family. He never ____ about way of life.
A. gives his opinion B. changes his mind
C. express his view D. keeps in mind
7. Anna often dresses ______ when going to the parties in order to attract her friends’ attention.
A. plainly B. properly C. flashily D. soberly
8. All students _______ wear uniforms at school because it is a rule.
A. should B. have to C. ought to D. must
9. You ____ finish your homework before you go to bed.
A. must B. have to C. could D. oughtn’t to
10. This drink isn’t beneficial for health. You ____ drink it too much.
A. should B. ought to not C. ought not to D. mustn’t
11. All three boys seem to fall ____ over heels in love with her.
A. head B. heart C. mind D. soul
12. She says she has kissed and ____ up with Nigel, and the reunion was a fun night.
A. caught B. done C. made D. took
13. Due to financial conflict over the years, they decided to get ____.
A. divorced B. engaged C. married D. proposed
14. “Do you mind if I sit next to you?” – “____”
A. Don’t mention it. B. My pleasure.
C. No, not at all. D. Yes, why.
15. “Hello. ____” – “Hello. Hold on please. I get you through.”
A. Can I meet Mr Green?
B. Can I take Mr Green’s number?
C. May I speak to Mr Green?
D. Where is Mr Green’s room?
16. The government must take ____ action against environmental pollution.
A. important B. unstable C. decisive D. soft
17. My teacher always gives me advice ____ suitable career in the future.
A. choosing B. to choose C. choose D. not to choose
18. We’re ____ to announce that you were selected to be our new faculty manager.
A. happily B. unhappy C. happiness D. happy
19. It is unnecessary for ____ to do this task. It’s not ours.
A. we B. us C. they D. our
20. The chef tastes the meat ___________ before presenting it to the Minister.
A. cautious B. more cautious C. cautiously D. much cautious
21. _________ is a family group with a close relationship among the members that includes not only parents and children but also uncles, aunts, grandparents, etc.
A. nuclear family B. blended family C. extended family D. stepfamily
22. Mothers often____________ themselves for their children.
A. die B. devote C. sacrifice D. give
23. The behaviour that is considered correct while you are having a meal at a table with other people is called _________
A. table set B. table laying C. table mat D. table manners
24.. Someone who is opposed to great or sudden social changes and showing that she / he prefers traditional styles and values is a ________ person
A. enthusiastic B. conservative C. sympathetic D. unfriendly
25. Nam’s grandpa is __________. He is willing to listen to, think about or accept different ideas.
A. narrow-minded B. single-minded C. open-minded D. conservative
26. It will be _______ if you ask someone to do everything for you without paying them money.
A. reasonable B. hospitable C. fair D. unreasonable
27. She has a very close __________ with the monitor of our class.
A. association B. relationship C. exchange D. classmate
28. His attitude _______ other people makes upsets me.
A. on B. for C. with D. towards
29. Everyone’s asleep. We _____________ make a noise
A. couldn’t B. mustn’t C. needn’t D. wouldn’t
30. I’m quite happy to walk. You _____________drive me home.
A. don’t B. haven’t C. mustn’t D. needn’t
31. “How does Amy like her new school?” – “Fine. And she’s doing ________ in her courses”
A. very good B. extremely well C. extremely good D. very goodly
32. It’s late. I think we _____________ better go.
A. had B. have C. should D. would
33. Getting involved in a romantic relationship doesn’t ___right for you now. You are too young.
A. is B. get C. look D. seem
34. Turn off the air conditioner. It’s _____________too cold in here.
A. feeling B. getting C. smelling D. seeming
1. B 2. D 3. C 4. D 5. C 6. B 7. C 8. B 9. A 10. C
11. A 12. C 13. A 14. C 15. C 16. C 17. B 18. D 19. B 20. C
21. C 22. C 23. D 24. B 25. C 26. D 27. B 28. D 29. B 30. D
31 .B 32. A 33. D 34. B
Bài Tập Tiếng Anh Lớp 11 Có Đáp Án Phần Đọc Hiểu
decisions feelings efforts adulthood
misunderstanding concerns parents wishes
Parental disapproval of romantic relationships is very common, for a variety of reasons. Your parents may have (1) regarding whether or not you are truly ready to date or if the person you are interested in might not be a good influence. They may also not be ready to admit that their child gets close to (2). If you’re dealing with this, try to discuss your (3) calmly with your parents. Listen to them and be ready to follow some rules about relationships. If your parents forbid you from seeing the person, you should obey their (4). You can still see your boyfriend or girlfriend at school and remain friends. If you stay friends until after you graduate, you can start dating again since you’ll be old enough to make your own (5). While this may be hard to accept at first, it will work out in the near future.
1. concerns 2. adulthood 3. feelings 4. wishes 5. decision
A YEAR WITH OVERSEAS VOLUNTEERS
I was with Overseas Volunteers (OV) for a year after leaving university, and I was sent to an isolated village in Chad, about 500 km from the capital N’Djamena. Coming from’ a rich country, I got quite a shock as conditions were much harder than I had expected. But after a few days I soon got used to living there. The people were always very friendly and helpful, and soon I began to appreciate how beautiful the countryside was.
One of my jobs was to supply the village with water. The well was a long walk away. And the women used to spend a long time every day carrying heavy pots backwards and forwards. So I contacted organization and arranged to have some pipes delivered. We built a simple pipeline and a pump, and it worked first time. It wasn’t perfect – there were a few leaks, but it made a great difference to the villagers, who had never had running water before. And not only did we have running water, but in the evenings it was hot, because the pipe had been lying in the sun all day. All in all, I think .my time with OV was a good experience. Although it was not well-paid, it was well worth doing, and I would recommend it to anyone who was considering working for a charity.
1. The author _______.
A. used to be a volunteer working in a remote village
B. is living in the capital N’Djamena
C. was born in a rich family
D. has been working for OV for a year
2. How did the author feel when he arrived in the village?
A. impressed B. disappointed C. depressed D. surprised
3. Which of the following is NOT TRUE?
A. Solar energy was used to heat water.
B. The villagers used to live in conditions without running water.
C. A pipeline was built to carry clean water to homes.
D. It took a lot of time to take water home from the well.
4. The word “It” in paragraph 2 refers to _______.
A. the supply of water B. the pineline C. the pump D. running water
5. What does the author think about his time with OV?
A. It was paid a lot of money. B. It was not worth working.
C. It wasted time. D. It provided good experience.
Đáp án: 1A 2D 3A 4B 5D
Trên đây là những bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 11 có đáp án hay và chọn lọc mà KISS English muốn đem đến cho bạn. Hy vọng bài viết này phù hợp và bổ ích với bạn. Chúc bạn có một buổi học vui vẻ và hiệu quả.