100 Cấu Trúc Tiếng Anh Thông Dụng (Cực Hay)
Trong bài viết này, KISS English sẽ chia sẻ cho các bạn về 100 cấu trúc tiếng anh thông dụng. Hãy theo dõi nhé.
Xem video của KISS English về cách học từ vựng siêu tốc và nhớ lâu tại đây nhé:
Để học tốt một ngoại ngữ, chúng ta cần nắm vững những cấu trúc thông dụng của ngoại ngữ đó và áp dụng vào cuộc sống thường. Vậy tiếng Anh có những cấu trúc thông dụng gì? Trong bài viết hôm nay, KISS English sẽ chia sẻ cho các bạn 100 cấu trúc tiếng Anh thông dụng cực hay.
100 Cấu Trúc Tiếng Anh Thông Dụng Và Ví Dụ
1. S + V+ too + adj/adv + (for someone) + to do something (quá….để cho ai làm gì…)
Vd: He ran too fast for me to follow.
2. S + V + so + adj/ adv + that +S + V (quá… đến nỗi mà…)
Vd: This box is so heavy that I cannot take it.
3. It + V + such + (a/an) + N(s) + that + S +V (quá… đến nỗi mà…)
Vd: It is such a heavy box that I cannot take it.
4. S + V + adj/ adv + enough + (for someone) + to do something. (Đủ… cho ai đó làm gì…)
Vd: She is old enough to get married.
5. Have/ get + something + done (VpII) (nhờ ai hoặc thuê ai làm gì…)
Vd: I had my hair cut yesterday.
6. It + be + time + S + V (-ed, cột 2) / It’s +time +for someone +to do something (đã đến lúc ai đó phải làm gì…)
Vd: It is time you had a shower.
It’s time for me to ask all of you this question.
7. It + takes/took+ someone + amount of time + to do something (làm gì… mất bao nhiêu thời gian…)
Vd: It takes me 5 minutes to get to school.
8. To prevent/stop + someone/something + From + V-ing (ngăn cản ai/cái gì… không làm gì..)
Vd: I can’t prevent him from smoking
9. S + find+ it+ adj to do something (thấy … để làm gì…)
Vd: I find it very difficult to learn English.
10. To prefer + Noun/ V-ing + to + N/ V-ing. (Thích cái gì/làm gì hơn cái gì/ làm gì)
Vd: I prefer a dog to a cat.
I prefer reading books to watching TV.
11. Would rather + V (infinitive) + than + V (infinitive) (thích làm gì hơn làm gì)
Vd: She would rather play games than read books.
12. To be/get Used to + V-ing (quen làm gì)
Vd: I am used to eating with chopsticks.
13. Used to + V (infinitive) (Thường làm gì trong qúa khứ và bây giờ không làm nữa)
Vd: I used to go fishing with my friend when I was young.
14. To be amazed at = to be surprised at + N/V-ing ( ngạc nhiên về….)
Vd: She was amazed at how calm she felt after the accident.
15. To be angry at + N/V-ing (tức giận về)
Vd: His father was very angry at his bad marks. (Bố anh ấy rất tức giận vì anh ấy bị điểm thấp.)
16. to be good at/ bad at + N/ V-ing (giỏi về…/ kém về…)
Vd: I am good at baking.
17. by chance = by accident (adv) (tình cờ)
Vd: I found this briefcase by accident, I didn’t know that was yours.
18. to be/get tired of + N/V-ing (mệt mỏi về…)
Vd: I was tired of doing the same task over and over again.
19. can’t help / resist + V-ing (không nhịn được làm gì…)
Vd: She couldn’t help buying all the clothes in the shop.
20. to be keen on/ to be fond of + N/V-ing (thích làm gì đó…)
Vd: I’m keen on action movies such as Avengers.
21. to be interested in + N/V-ing (quan tâm đến…)
Vd: The buyer is very interested with our offer.
22. to waste + time/ money + V-ing (tốn tiền hoặc thời gian làm gì)
Vd: I don’t want you to waste time playing video games.
23. To spend + amount of time/ money + V-ing (dành bao nhiêu thời gian làm gì…)
Vd: She spent a lot of time hanging out in shopping malls.
24. to give up + V-ing/ N (từ bỏ làm gì/ cái gì…)
Vd: My dad gave up smoking years ago.
25. would like/ want/wish + to do something (muốn làm gì…)
Vd: I would like to go to a fancy restaurant.
26. have + (something) to + Verb (có cái gì đó để làm)
Vd: I have a lot of homework to do today.
27. It + be + something/ someone + that/ who (chính…mà…)
Vd: It is this hospital that I was born in.
28. Had better + V(infinitive) (nên làm gì….)
Vd: She had better go back to college.
29. avoid + N/V-ing (tránh ai hay việc gì)
Vd: You can’t avoid responsibilities at work.
30. It’s + too + adj + to + V-infinitive (quá … để làm gì)
Vd: It’s too hot to go out today, let’s stay inside.
31. Take place = happen = occur (xảy ra)
Vd: The match took place at My Dinh Stadium last week.
32. to be excited about (thích thú)
Vd: I was extremely excited about going to Japan for the first time.
33. to be bored with/ fed up with (chán cái gì/làm gì)
Vd: I was fed up with paying bills in the city, so I moved back to my hometown.
34. There is + N-số ít, there are + N-số nhiều (có cái gì…)
Vd: There is a cup of tea on the table.
35. feel like + V-ing (cảm thấy thích làm gì…)
Vd: Yesterday, I felt like going out for a drink, so I called the girls up.
36. expect someone to do something (mong đợi ai làm gì…)
Vd: My teacher expects me to admit cheating, but I won’t.
37. advise someone to do something (khuyên ai làm gì…)
Vd: My doctor advised the man to stop drinking.
38. go + V-ing (chỉ các trò tiêu khiển..)
Vd: I went swimming the other night at the beach.
39. leave someone alone (để ai yên…)
Vd: I wish you could leave me alone for a second!
40. By + V-ing (bằng cách làm…)
Vd: By paying attention throughout the course, Jane has passed the exam as the top scorer.
41. decide + to + V-infinitive
Vd: My father has decided to purchase a new car for the family.
42. for a long time = for years = for ages (đã nhiều năm rồi)
Vd: I haven’t seen you for ages!
43. When + S + V-ed, S + was/were + V-ing.
Vd: When I reached home, my mother was cooking dinner.
44. When + S + V-ed, S + had + Pii
Vd: When I reached home, my mother had already set up our dinner.
45. Before + S + V-ed, S + had + Pii
Vd: Before I reached home, my mother had already set up our dinner.
46. After + S + had +Pii, S + V-ed
Vd: After my sister had done her homework, she went to bed.
47. to be crowded with (rất đông cái gì đó…)
Vd: Hanoi is often crowded with tourists.
48. to be full of (đầy cái gì đó…)
Vd: I can see that you are full of joy today.
49. To seem + adj
Vd: Everybody seems so relaxed since it’s almost Tet festival.
50. except for/ apart from (ngoài, trừ…)
Vd: All students can go home, except for Peter.
51. as soon as (ngay sau khi)
Vd: As soon as you return home, feed the cat.
52. to be afraid of (sợ cái gì..)
Vd: I used to be afraid of spiders when I was a child.
53. can / could hardly (hầu như không thể)
Vd: I could hardly hear what you are saying, it’s so loud in here.
54. Have difficulty + V-ing (gặp khó khăn làm gì…)
Vd: We had some difficulties while doing the project.
55. suggest sb do something (gợi ý cho ai đó làm gì)
Vd: The doctor suggests the patient take regular exercise.
56. in which = where; on/at which = when
Vd: This is the house where I grew up.
57. Put + up + with + V-ing (chịu đựng…)
Vd: I can no longer put up with this noise.
58. Make use of + N/ V-ing (tận dụng cái gì đó…)
Vd: Try to make use of the extra flour, you can make some amazing cakes.
59. Get + adj/ Pii (làm cái gì hoặc trở nên thế nào đó)
Vd: I had better get things done this week before the upcoming holiday.
60. Make progress (tiến bộ…)
Vd: The family was ecstatic as their son had made some progress since they last saw him.
61. take over + N (đảm nhiệm cái gì…)
Vd: As she was visiting our grandparents, my mother let me take over the house until she got home.
62. Bring about (mang lại)
Vd: Playing sports brings about tremendous benefits to people.
63. Such + N + that … (cái gì … đến nỗi mà …)
Vd: Such a low bridge that the bus couldn’t go under.
64. At the end of và In the end (cuối cái gì đó và kết cục)
Vd: At the end of the seminar, parents and the speaker gathered for a photo.
In the end, I decided to go back to college.
65. To find out (tìm ra)
Vd: I’ve found out that there is a mouse living in our house.
66. To succeed in (thành công strong…)
Vd: I hope that some day you will succeed in what you choose.
67. Go for a walk (đi dạo)
Vd: After lunch, I decided to go for a walk.
68. One of + so sánh hơn nhất + N (một trong những…)
Vd: One of the most modern cars is here with us tonight.
69. It is the first/ second…/best + time + thì hiện tại hoàn thành
Vd: It is the first time I’ve been to Hanoi.
70. Live off (sống nhờ vào …)
Vd: When I was on vacation, I mostly lived off snacks and beer.
71. To be fined for (bị phạt về)
Vd: I was fined 200.000 VND for jumping the light.
72. from behind (từ phía sau…)
Vd: As my boss was approaching from behind, I lowered my voice.
73. so that + mệnh đề (để….)
Vd: I stopped playing video games so that I could focus more on studying.
74. In case + mệnh đề (trong trường hợp…)
Vd: In case it rains tonight, bring an umbrella with you.
75. can / could have Pii (đáng lẽ ra có thể làm gì)
Vd: I could have avoided the rain if I had stayed at home.
76. It is obvious that…: Hiển nhiên là
Vd: It is obvious that smoking is harmful to our health.
77. In almost every corner of St: Ở mọi ngõ ngách của cái gì
Vd: The atmosphere of Tet has spread to almost every corner of Hanoi.
78. To take an avid interest in St: cực kỳ yêu thích cái gì
Vd: I take an avid interest in seeing science-fiction movies.
79. To raise investment: gây quỹ đầu tư
Vd: Last year, her company raised a $500,000 investment from an angel investor.
80. To introduce St to/ into St : đưa/ giới thiệu cái gì đến với cái gì
Vd: They have been successful in introducing a new breed of bees into Australia.
81. To support the whole family: kiếm tiền nuôi gia đình
Vd: Susanna has to work hard to support the whole family.
82. To cheer Sb up : làm ai vui vẻ
Vd: My little brother often cheers me up whenever I came home after stressful hours at school.
83. To give Sb motivation: tạo động lực cho ai
Vd: My parents are the people who give me the motivation to become a good interpreter.
84. All walks of life: tất cả các tầng lớp xã hội
Vd: It is necessary that people from all walks of life work together to fight against social evils.
85. To meet the requirements: đáp ứng yêu cầu
Vd: You must work hard to meet the requirements of the company.
86. To realize my dream: hiện thực hóa ước mơ
Vd: To realize my dream of being a good MC, I must exert more effort to master my communication skills.
87. St comes to one’s mind: cái gì nảy ra trong đầu
Vd: Austria is the first country that comes to my mind in terms of the place I want to live in the future.
88. Have a deeper insight into: có hiểu biết sâu hơn về cái gì
Vd: Mrs. Le is the person who helps me have a deeper insight into Vietnamese literature.
89. The root of this civilization: gốc rễ nền văn minh
Vd: The root of the Maya civilization may start thousands of years ago.
90. There are an increasing number of St: có một số lượng tăng lên của cái gì
Vd: There are an increasing number of dwellers in Ho Chi Minh City nowadays.
91. A huge fan of: Là một fan hâm mộ cuồng nhiệt của
Vd: I am a huge fan of movies so I often spend most of my free time watching famous films such as “The Great Gatsby”.
92. Get rid of: bỏ, rũ bỏ
Vd: I think I should get rid of some bad habits such as staying up late or eating junk food on a regular basis.
93. Put it on repeat: tua đi tua lại
Vd: My elder sister likes the song “Hello” by Adele so much that she usually puts it on repeat.
94. Bring back good memory: nhắc lại ký ức đẹp đẽ
Vd: Whenever I go to Thu Le Park, it often brings back good memory when I was just 4 or 5, I was often taken to the park by my parents.
95. Grow up + Ving: lớn lên cùng những cái gì
Vd: The actor Leonardo DiCaprio has a great influence on me as I grew up watching his movies.
96. Recharge my battery: hồi sức/ thêm năng lượng để làm gì
Vd: Taking photographs of little things in my house helps me recharge my battery after stressful hours at work.
97. There is a wide array of: có rất nhiều cái gì
Vd: There is a wide array of public means of transport but the most common one in Singapore is MRT.
98. Inspiration for many artistic works: nguồn cảm hứng cho rất nhiều tác phẩm nghệ thuật
Vd: Hoan Kiem lake, which is located in the center of Hanoi, has been the inspiration for many artistic works.
99. Has long been a topic for: là chủ đề cho
Vd: Motherhood has long been a topic for writers.
100. Be an indispensable part: là phần không thể thiếu
Vd: Lotus is an indispensable part of Vietnamese culture.
100 Cấu Trúc Tiếng Anh Thông Dụng PDF
Tải file PDF 100 cấu trúc tiếng anh thông dụng tại đây: https://fd.getpedia.net/pdf/viewer.html
Bài Tập Áp Dụng 100 Cấu Trúc Tiếng Anh Thông Dụng
Bài tập cụm từ tiếng Anh thông dụng
1. It was the third time in six months that the bank had been held _____ .
A. over B. down C. up D. out
2. I always run _____ of money before the end of the month.
A. out B. back C. up D. down
3. It’s taking me longer to get _____ the operation than I thought.
A. through B. by C. up from D. over
4. I’ve just spent two weeks looking _____an aunt of mine who’s been ill.
A. at B. for C. out for D. after
5. I’ve always got _____ well with old people.
A. off B. on C. in D. through
6. It’s very cold in here. Do you mind if I turn _________ the heating?
A. down B. away C. off D. on
7. They’ve _____ a new tower where that old building used to be.
A. put up B. put down C. pushed up D. pushed down
8. Stephen always wanted to be an actor when he ________ up.
A. came B. grew C. brought D. settled
9. The bus only stops here to ________ passengers.
A. alight B. get on C. get off D. pick up
10. If anything urgent comes _____, you can contact me at this number.
A. across B. by C. up D. round
11. Your daughter’s just started work, hasn’t she? How’s she getting _____?
A. by B. on C. out D. in
12. We had to turn _______ their invitation to lunch as we had a previous engagement.
A. over B. out C. up D. down
13. While driving to work, we ran out____ gas.
A. up B. of C. in D. to
14. He died ____ heart disease.
A. from B. because C. of D. in
15. The elevator is not running today. It is ________ order.
A. to B. out C. out of D. in
16. I explained ____ him what it meant.
A. to B. about C. over D. from
17. Pasteur devoted all his life _______ science.
A. for B. in C. on D. to
18. House cats are distantly related ___ lions and tigers.
A. in B. to C. of D. about
19. Is this type of soil suitable ___ growing tomatoes?
A. for B. about C. in D. at
20. Were you aware _____ the regulations against smoking in this area ?
A. in B. with C. of D. about
21. One meter is approximately equal _____ a yard.
A. about B. on C. to D. with
22. Jane doesn’t spend much money _____ clothes.
A. over B. about C. at D. on
23. She always takes good care _____ her children.
A. for B. in C. of D. with
24. William insists _____ getting up early, even on weekends.
A. on B. to C. toward D. for
25. What does this symbol refer_____ ?
A. on B. to C. for D. toward
26. The accident resulted _____ several minor injuries.
A. on B. in C. of D. at
27. Congratulations _____ your success!
A. to B. on C. in D. up
28. Mrs. Liz was accused _____ having stolen the car.
A. of B. with C. in D. upon
29. We are here to provide you _____ the best service possible.
A. of B. with C. to D. for
30. He has been absent _____ school very often lately.
A. from B. on C. in D. with
31. Vehicles also account _____ air pollution in the cities.
A. on B. at C. for D. in
32. Last night I was invited _____ a formal get-together and I enjoyed myself a great deal.
A. to B. at C. for D. about
33. The police blamed the mother_____ neglecting her child.
A. to B. for C. with D. of
34. They prevented me _____ talking to that woman.
A. from B. on C. with D. at
Trên đây là tất cả những thông tin bổ ích về 100 cấu trúc tiếng anh thông dụng mà KISS English muốn đem đến cho bạn. Hy vọng bài viết này phù hợp và bổ ích với bạn. Chúc bạn có một buổi học vui vẻ và hiệu quả.