Các Bài Tập Câu Bị Động Tiếng Anh 8 (2022)
Trong bài viết này, KISS English sẽ chia sẻ cho các bạn tài liệu về bài tập câu bị động tiếng anh 8. Hãy theo dõi nhé.
Xem video của KISS English về cách học từ vựng siêu tốc và nhớ lâu tại đây nhé:
Câu bị động (passive voice) là một trong những cấu trúc ngữ pháp phổ biến trong tiếng Anh nhưng không phải ai cũng biết dùng nó đúng cách.Trong bài viết hôm nay, KISS English sẽ chia sẻ cho các bạn những bài tập câu bị động tiếng Anh 8 để thực hành.
Bài Tập Câu Bị Động Tiếng Anh 8 Tự Luận
Rewrite sentences using passive voice
1) We can solve the problem.
2) They had to postpone the meeting because of illness.
3) Somebody might have stolen your car if you had left the keys in it.
4) They shouldn’t have played the football match in such bad weather.
5) Has a dog ever bitten you?
6) The bill includes service.
7) Somebody accused me of stealing the money.
8) They are building a new ring road around the city.
9) Brian told me that somebody had attacked and robbed him in the street.
10) The police have arrested three men.
11) We will send you your examination results as soon as they are ready.
12) Nobody told me that George was ill.
13) It is believed that the wanted man is living in New York.
14) It is reported that two people were seriously injured in the accident.
15) It is said that many people are homeless after the floods.
1) The problem can be solved.
2) The meeting had to be postponed because of illness.
3) Your car might have been stolen if you had left the keys in it.
4) The football match shouldn’t have been played in such bad weather.
5) Have you ever been bitten by a dog?
6) Service is included in the bill.
7) I was accused of stealing the money.
8) A new ring road is being built around the city.
9) Brian told me that he had been attacked and robbed in the street.
10) Three men have been arrested by the police.
11) You will be sent your examination results as soon as they are ready.
12) I wasn’t told that George was ill.
13) The wanted man is believed to be living in New York.
14) Two people are reported to have been seriously injured in the accident.
15) Many people are said to be homeless after the floods.
Put the verbs into the correct forms of passive voice
1) A decision will (not make)………..….until the next meeting.
2) That building is dangerous. It ought to (knock)……………..down before it falls down.
3) He came to the party without (invite)………………..
4) When you go through Customs, your luggage may (check)………….by a customs officer.
5) I told the hotel receptionist that I wanted to (wake)…………..up at 6.30.
6) She won’t go out alone after dark. She is afraid of (attack)……………..
7) Her new book will probably (translate)…………..into a number of foreign languages.
8) If you kicked a policeman, you’d (arrest)………….
9) I don’t like (ask)…………….stupid questions.
10) Police are looking for the missing boy. He can (not find)…………..anywhere.
11) Do you think that less money should (spend)…………..on arms?
12) Mr. Kelly doesn’t like his phone (use)………….by other people.
13) The injured man couldn’t walk and had to (carry)…………….
14) I don’t mind driving but I prefer to (drive)…………….by other people.
15) Few people are prepared to work without (pay)………………..
1) not be made
2) be knocked
3) being invited
4) be checked
5) be woken
6) being attacked
7) be translated
8) be arrested
9) being asked
10) not be found
11) be spent
12) being used
13) be carried
14) be driven
15) being paid
Put the verbs into the correct order to make a complete sentence
1) eaten / happy / that / am / cake / I / has / because / been / awful
2) repaired / yet / is / car / your / not
3) will / the / they / naughty / if / punished / children / be / are
4) hair / is / brushed / being / your
5) the / has / meat / cat / stolen / your / by / seen
6) were / flowers / watered / the / morning / this
7) that / in / shop / spoken / is / English
8) breakfast / 8.30 / served / is / at
9) grass / the / prohibited / walking / is / on
10) has / been / the / opened / door
1) I am happy because that awful cake has been eaten.
2) Your car is not repaired yet.
3) The children will be punished if they are naughty.
4) Your hair is being brushed.
5) The meat has been stolen by your cat
6) The flowers were watered this morning.
7) English is spoken in that shop.
8) Breakfast is served at 8.30.
9) Walking on the grass is prohibited.
10) The door has been opened.
Bài Tập Câu Bị Động Tiếng Anh 8 Trắc Nghiệm
Choose the sentence that has the same meaning
1) My father bought the house.
A. The house were bought by my father.
B. The house is bought by my father.
C. The house was bought by my father.
2) The chef cooks food everyday.
A. Food was cooked everyday by the chef.
B. Food is cooked everyday by the chef.
C. Food were cooked everyday by the chef.
3) The teacher solved the problem
A. The problem was solved by the teacher.
B. The problem are solved by the teacher.
C. The problem were solved by the teacher.
4) Millions of tourists visit Spain every year.
A. Spain is visited by millions of tourists every year.
B. Spain was visited by millions of tourists every year.
C. Spain are visited by millions of tourists every year.
5) The dog ate my dinner.
A. My dinner were eaten by the dog.
B. My dinner is eaten by the dog.
C. My dinner was eaten by the dog.
6) The Roman built bridges with stone.
A. Romans bridges was built with stone.
B. Romans bridges were built with stone.
C. Romans bridges are built with stone.
7) Jimmy feeds the pigeons.
A. The pigeons were fed by Jimmy.
B. The pigeons is fed by Jimmy.
C. The pigeons are fed by Jimmy.
8) The children answered the question.
A. The question was answered by the children.
B. The question were answered by the children.
C. The question is answered by the children.
9) The postman delivered the letters.
A. The letters are delivered by the postman.
B. The letters were delivered by the postman.
C. The letters was delivered by the postman.
10) The man is driving a car.
A. The car is being driven by the man.
B. The car is driven by the man.
C. The car was being driven by the man.
1) C 2) B 3) A 4) A 5) C
6) B 7) C 8) A 9) B 10) C
Choose the correct answer
1) The equipment…………..delivered tomorrow afternoon.
A. will be B. will C. will been
2) The woman was bitten…………….a snake.
A. from B. by C. for
3) Mark was………….to hospital in an ambulance.
A. taken B. took C. taking
4) Which CANNOT go in the space?
Dogs………….kept under control.
A. are always B. must C. should be
5) Police………….been informed about the incident.
A. have B. is C. was
6) This yoghurt…………..before 15th May.
A. must be ate B. must be eaten C. must eat
7) The visitors…………….to the lounge.
A. have taken B. has been taken C. have been taken
8) The bridge………….over 300 years ago.
A. was built B. was build C. is built
9) Most electronic equipment………………in South East Asia.
A. are manufactured B. is manufactured C. manufactured
10) Drinks……………..into the art gallery.
A. should be taken B. shouldn’t take C. shouldn’t be taken
1) A 2) B 3) A 4) B 5) A
6) B 7) C 8) A 9) B 10) C
Trên đây là tất cả những thông tin bổ ích về bài tập câu bị động tiếng anh 8 mà KISS English muốn đem đến cho bạn. Hy vọng bài viết này phù hợp và bổ ích với bạn. Chúc bạn có một buổi học vui vẻ và hiệu quả.